Winding the day down here. How's it going there?

Ouch. My second one laid me out for about 24 to 36 hours. Rob's second didn't bother him much though. I was just "lucky" I guess. LOL.

Yeah, my second one put me down for 3 days. It sucked pretty badly haha! His first was awful, so I am hoping this one is better.

It is way too early to be awake on a Sunday. If I don't get my beauty sleep, I will become more of a swamp monster.

Day is winding down. It's been a warm one here. Not too busy at the courthouse thank goodness and tax season is finally over so my baby sitting time is not as late.

We are just getting booted up here. But thankfully, it's Friday!

I have a silly game coming out today that I have been looking forward to, so that is something. Nothing grand, though. It's actually made for kids haha!

I might see about trying to draw a little more later. We shall see!

May I ask what game that is?

I’m actually going outside today!

Well, not actually outside, but rather downstairs to the restaurant we usually went to. The finally opened up again. Unfortunately, they will be moving soon, though… so gotta take advantage while we can!

Enjoy it while you can!

Absolutely! And then, when they do move to another place, it is going to be really difficult to get the will power to walk to the new place for breakfast...

Welp... going to actually venture outside today... Wish me luck! It has been quite some time since I went out into the wild.

I am not sure if I remember how to interact with people.

So, how was it? Did you survive?

Continuing the tradition of camping over Memorial Day weekend for my birthday. Last year it was cancelled due to covid. So glad the Campground is open this year. So peaceful sitting by a campfire in the woods.

Now if I could get in a kayak trip down the river it would be a perfect get away.

I scanned all my cards and added them to the gallery I don’t know if I did this right but they did show up so that’s a start . I also open a drawing Instagram I gotta work out how to get off my pc to my phone now lol

Back
Top Bottom