Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Or afternoon, or evening, or night... whatever the case may be.

What are you getting up to today? (or whatever day you see this post)

Just sitting here at work studiously avoiding doing any actual work while getting paid. LOL. I did manage to get an avatar uploaded so now I am not naked anymore. I'm sure you all thank me for that!

Good night! Catch ya next time!

Morning! Looks like it is going to be yet another day of torrential sunshine today. After a while, you do kind of get a bit tired of the monotony, even if it is sunshine daily...

Day is winding down here. I did a sketch today. First one in probably 2 years. I didn't have any sketching pencils or blending tools so it was my note taking pencil and a napkin. I attempted to draw smoke on a sheet of copy paper. It's a start though, right? Note to self...take a few sketching supplies to office.

I am finally getting ready to go to bed. It's entirely too late (early?). I should stop this routine.

Baby sitting! He is supposedly taking a bath but I am all wet!

And she won't have ro mop the bathroom floor...got that handled too!

Good evening. It has been a pretty unproductive day. I just want to go to bed now.

I hope that went ok! You didn't strangle anyone, did you?

I think I need to go to bed, but I don't want to. Does anyone here want to go to bed for me, instead?

Me! I'll go! LOL. I've been at the office for about an hour now and I am ready to leave already!

Back
Top Bottom