OzzieDreama

Suppporter
Town Favorite Previous Member of the Month Extremely Likeable
Activity

0%

Real Name
Michelle Forsyth
Gifts?
Art or craft supplies, anything bird related especially Cockatiels or Green Cheek Conures.
Just for fun, if it's allowed šŸ˜Š

Somebody posted this in a group on FB and I thought we could have some fun with it. Some of their answers have been hilarious.

FB_IMG_1681192575082.jpg

Post your answers below.

NO SHAMING ALLOWED!

Last edited by a moderator:
I donā€™t know if Iā€™d consider it a conspiracy theory, but I 100% believe that both ā€œsidesā€ of the US government are pretty much just two sides of the same coin. Both agendas have ultimately resulted in the exact same destination.

Another one (of course) is the severity of C-19. Yes, it was terrible, but there were hospitals that were compensated for each case they treated, resulting in them botching record to inflate numbers to get more funding. I did come across that for certain in Mongolia, when the peak had been hit. First, they were saying they had no cases at all, then all the sudden, a quarter of the population supposedly died. It didnā€™t. I didnā€™t know one person that died from it. By sheer statistic, 25% of the people I knew there should have died. They didnā€™t. Instead, the government was getting funding for the cases that didnā€™t exist. I canā€™t say it being the same for everywhere, but no one can convince me otherwise.

A friend of mine had a grandmother die of cancer. Because she had been exposed to C-19, they listed the CoD instead, as that. Seems strange.

I know 3 people who died - two had existing conditions. The 3rd was a healthy 50 year old male in America who caught the first wave of it. His organs started shutting down and he was put on life support. But that was the variant that people couldn't be put on respiratory machines so it killed him. I feel that he only died because they didn't know what they were doing, which is totally understandable at the time. But like you, I think a lot of the results were fudged.

I totally 100% believe that there must be aliens somewhere out in space that we don't know about.

There were a lot of people dying in UK, many that already had underlying health conditions.
There were a lot of elderly in care homes that died, in the end they had to stop relatives visiting and family noticed a decline in their relatives condition because they were not allowed to see family or go out of the care homes.
There were a lot of the deaths prior to having the vaccines, and some that refused to have the vaccines. We had statistics shown daily, it was scary knowing there were so many deaths.
We were fortunate that we did not lose anyone in our family or friends to covid. Though some family members did catch Covid. my daughter had it 3 times because she worked in a school throughout the pandemic, including the Easter school break, as she had to be there for the Special Needs students. Whilst other teachers worked from home. There were a few times where she was allowed to work from home.
I found talking to some people that I knew who lived in the states, that there were mixed messages, one lady did not want any injections, and she felt it was not necessary, despite her age and poor health. She managed to survive without it! Maybe because she did not mix with a lot of people?
I am glad the worst is over, and hope we do not see anything like that again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom