Host
Player
Previous Member of the Month They Really Like Me! Congratulations
Activity

0%

Real Name
Carly Dison
Gifts?
Anything owl related, art, supplies and anything that they want to give me. Its the thought that counts.
So recently I have been trying to get an apartment for myself and my boyfriend. However I was turned down cause I have now a bad reputation. But mind you none of this is my fault.
I had 3 roommates (2 unofficial) and they weren't the best roommates. The 2 who weren't supposed to be here(married) had a dog as well and they got caught when they decided to walk outside.... WITH THIS BRATTY ASS DOG... this dog barks at everyone. Don't get me wrong he is a wonderful pup but he was raised wrong. Very much a spoiled brat lmao.
So yea they got caught and I was given a notice on my door for them to get out within 24 hours or I would get evicted. Wonderful news right? Well they got their things and left that night, however they left the house in complete chaos. So I'm left to clean that up.

Now onto the next roommate. This bish decided she wasn't going to live here anymore cause the house is a wreck (her doing btw) she left before the other 2 did. So I was left with the mess she made as well. And I am stuck cleaning everything up by my self. And if it doesn't get done I'll end up getting kicked out. And of course I'm the only one out of everyone here who doesn't have a place to go.

The married couple are now staying with the husband's brother
And my actual roommate is living with her grandma.

So they got off easy. And no none of them are coming back to help.

Isn't that a bitch?

Man, that really sucks balls. I really really hope you can get an apartment away from them.

However, if the rent is good there, you can get your roommate taken off the lease, since she isn't living there anymore, and get this one cleaned up for you guys to still stay in. This way, you will also get a better rep with your landlord, and he will see that it wasn't actually you doing all of that. I mean, only if that is a possibility.

Otherwise, I will keep my fingers crossed that you get a good place and can settle down, finally.

I am so sorry to hear that. I had some really bad room mates once. They are the reason I will never have room mates again. I am entirely too old for that now, anyway. Thank God.

Back
Top Bottom