Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
If there is anything you would like to see here on the forum that would get a bit of attention, please do let me know! I have been slowly relieving myself of Facebook, so I will definitely be hanging out here more.

If you know of anyone that would like to hop on here and join us, please send them our way! You can use your referral link in the side bar (or at the bottom of the forum on mobile).

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 17.30.36.png

There are some perks for referrals, also!

Suggestion for a games post;
Things you should not say when......(add a situation)........ member replies, (repeat for next person)
Things you should not do when.......(add a situation)........ member replies, (repeat for next person)
What could go wrong if......(add a situation)........ member replies, (repeat for next person)

Ie what should you not say when......the Queen Visits........Do you have a throne in your bathroom??
(member adds another one for the person below..... etc)

Have you got a - What are you creating now post? (sorry can't remember)

For the games area, if you get an idea for a game, you can start the topic :smile: No problemo!

We don’t have a specific post for creative things, but we do have the show offs area for WIPs and finished stuff.

Back
Top Bottom