Player
Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Town Favorite Previous Member of the Month Extremely Likeable
Activity

0%

Real Name
Lisa
What is the most absurd thing you've been tricked into doing or believing?

Well, when I was 5 my grandmother owner her own cafe. My uncle who was 2 years older than me, told me that the shops down the road from hers was giving away free ice creams and soft drinks. So off I went, walked up to an attendant and asked where the free drinks were. He, thinking I had a lisp, pointed me in the right direction and I walked out with my "freebies". Welllll.....next thing you know they turn up at my grandmother's telling her I stole the drinks, which technically I did šŸ„“ And my uncle weasled himself out of it and I was the one who got into trouble. Lesson learnt - never trust my uncle šŸ˜‚ (or steal)

That reminds me, when my friend and I found a little case at school and we opened it up as we walked home,.....it had a clarinet inside and we tried to make it work, but could not make it work, so we took it into school and the next day to the music dept and said it did not work!! They knew the person who it belonged too and my friend and I was in trouble for finding it!!! šŸ™„ šŸ˜² so had to stand outside the heads office!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom