Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Well, @Jasper goes back to school on Tuesday. I will have the house ALL TO MYSELF once again after 2 friggin years LOL! This is gonna be great! I might even just dance around the house naked or something.

So many possibilities!

OH just think of all the Mischief, erm I mean Art you can do!!
I have had a lot of time alone too, at the start of the month hubby was 200+ miles away at his sisters for a week in Yorkshire and I was home alone, I was fine during the day kept busy with house chores and artwork, hated being alone at night :sad: This past week hubby has been out almost every day, but home for the evening, and that's just how I like it! lol Time to get lots done without any interruption! (That is something he does a lot!!).

Another country?
Been busy this week with family, and getting things done for the store.
My daughter came over a few days ago, and I got up to answer the door when she arrived and went flying across the kitchen floor and landed on my hands and knees, fell so heavy on my knees, (tripped over the step) they have been swollen painful since! :sad: Went out with hubby and son Friday and I found it hard to keep up with them, as they were walking fast and I was struggling with the pain in my knees! Even getting into the bath was painful! Today the left knee is feeling a bit better, but the right one is still painful going up and down the stairs. :sad:

Yep. There hasn't been a time where we spend 2 terms in one country. Sometimes I wish we could, but definitely not now! The sooner I can leave here, the better...

I did the same damn thing a couple of weeks ago. I was just messing around with my son and I went to grab at him, and accidentally grabbed his shirt, instead. Tore his shirt and his momentum tossed me to the floor lol. That wasn't a very fun trip... Knees are also screwed up. We don't have a car here, so we walk everywhere. I totally feel your pain!

It would take me forever to move house, too much stuff to sort 🤪 Hubby has been on buying spree since the start of lockdown, with his records and gadgets!!! Taking over the lounge!! :sad:
TY <hugs> Hope your knees are feeling better now :hug::hug:🤗

I hope one day you will be able to have a forever house <hugs>

I've not been well this weekend, had bad case of food poisoning, and still coping with the pain of the fall i had a few days before, Been unable to sleep and felt rough :sad:

Last edited:
TY Getting there, just being cautious with food at the moment

Back
Top Bottom