Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Has anyone been doing anything creative lately? It really has been quiet in here for quite some time... I just wanna make sure everyone is still using an outlet. Make sure that you make time for your hobbies. Life can't be all about work and no play :wink:

Creatively, I have been creating items for the stores, and trying to catch up as I was unable to do that whilst we were having store issues, due to a tech breaking it!
However, my daughter will be moving house soon, and we are just waiting on the date. She will be taking some of her bedroom furniture with her, she has a beautiful glass dressing table and bedside table, which I am dreading moving them, because they are so fragile. Plus she has her desk in my room.
Hubby has been away this week, I have been home alone! So I have been doing a bit of a clear out in her room and mine, also sorting the cupboards this week (and over the coming weeks till moving day).
We will need to bring her furniture down stairs on moving day that is not going to be easy, they are very heavy, and fragile plus we have our bookcases on the stairs. The stairs are a "U" shaped which does not help!. So we need to pack up the books and find a place to put the bookcases!! We also need to get rid of her old bed as it is broken! It is a lot of work, but good to have a clear out!

Sorry I will try and pop in a bit more in between the clear out where I can.

Oh man, I can imagine that is going to be one hell of a task. You already have my sympathy šŸ˜‚

My kids didnā€™t really have anything to move out with, thankfully. Instead, we got them a house full of stuff when they got them a place.

Thank you, it has been a task so far....and only started this week!!

Back
Top Bottom