Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
What are you planning for your next big project? Do you have something in mind, or maybe you have already started?

For me, I have a coloring book in the works. Skulls and Roses. I am still not real sure about a title, but then again, I am only 8 pages in haha!

Let's hear yours!

Sounds cool. My main project these days seems to be just getting from one day to the next. I do begin rehearsals for a play tonight, so maybe that counts as a project....

I don’t have anything planned. I’m not real crafty, anyway. I just really like watching everyone else make these awesome things.

I would like to finish adding my creative photos to my blog.
I would also like to sell some of my artwork, however, part of the problem is that I lost a lot of my early originals in a disk crash! It is possible there may be backups somewhere, but I need to find and go through a lot of disks. Whilst I was able to find the completed projects, they were resized for FB so too small for printing. I had started putting some work on canvas for sale, and like to start with my early works and work forward. But I am finding most of my favs I am unable to print :sad: This is one project I would like to get more done as soon as I have the time to do so. However, I now have two stores, the 2nd of which we are just preparing for launch.

Thank you, I have a couple of Topaz programs, I will check them, to see if they have this option....some of their programs are expensive.
The new PSP program also does that, but I have not had time to test that yet. There was a lady that said she had a program to do it with so I sent her one of my images, but she never got it done! :sad:

I have the GigaPixel from Topaz Labs. It really is pretty great. It has several options to give you just the result you want, too. I use it all the time.

awesome I will check it out later

Back
Top Bottom