OzzieDreama

Suppporter
Town Favorite Previous Member of the Month Extremely Likeable
Activity

0%

Real Name
Michelle Forsyth
Gifts?
Art or craft supplies, anything bird related especially Cockatiels or Green Cheek Conures.
I hate studying, I really do. But I thought long and hard about this, while I was off work for 5 weeks and I have signed up to do my Cert III in Health Admin. I need a job where I am off my feet because of the osteoarthritis in my hips but because I have only ever worked hospitality and retail I am finding it really hard to get a job like that where I live. I hate how much time it will take out of my day, I know what I am like, I learn new things easily if I am shown what I am doing as I go along, but this is all online so it takes more to sink in. I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. I know I can do it, I just need to vent to someone because it stresses me out SO badly. 😜😂

Sending you positive thoughts...you can do it! I love learning things I just don't like going anywhere to have to do it so online is great for me. We are in your corner cheering you on!

I have done lots of courses over the years, all different types including online study. Some have been tough, some have been easier to learn, but I got through them all in the end. You'll get there and I hope i helps you find a job too. <hugs>

Back
Top Bottom