Not seen, exactly.

When I was about 22, I stayed the night with my mom. However, she didn’t have an extra bed, so we put a bunch of blankets on the floor.

I had been asleep for a bit, and I felt footsteps coming up besonders me on the makeshift cot. She had a dog, so I didn’t think much about it. But then there was a pressure on my pillow, beside my head.

Of course that jarred me up. The dog wasn’t there, but there were distinct footprints on the blankets, and a butt print on my pillow.

Of course it kinda shocked me, so I stared at it for a minute. It was as if whatever was there was still on my pillow. After a few seconds, the butt got up and the print was gone.

Freaked me out.

I have not seen one, but also had the odd freak out moment! I don't like being alone in the house at night that scares me a bit. There have been many a night when I have been woken by nightmares, often something bad happening. But one occasion I got the feeling someone was standing at the end of the bed, I did not want to look I buried my head under the covers. It may have been a bad dream, bit it scared the daylights out of me!

Back
Top Bottom