Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
My mom's birthday was on Saturday. I did something a little special for her. As some of you may know, I have been learning to play the guitar. So I practiced for a couple of weeks to get this far LOL!

Brilliant, well done <hugs>

My mothers birthday was in May we also did a lot of special treats for her including inviting a couple of our relatives whom she has not seen for years to visit her, she was so surprised and it went so well, we all enjoyed the day, and one of the quests, my great aunt will be 90 in November, but is having her birthday party in August, to which we are invited so may see more relatives we have not seen in a number of years. It is a shame we are all so busy with our lives that we do not see them, and until it is too late! My great aunts hubby died at the end of last year, and he was such a lovely guy. If only we had arranged that surprise a year earlier on my mothers 90th.

That is why I go visit my mom so often. I'd rather spend the time with her while she is alive. Missed that opportunity with too many people already.

Back
Top Bottom