OzzieDreama

Suppporter
Town Favorite Previous Member of the Month Extremely Likeable
Activity

0%

Real Name
Michelle Forsyth
Gifts?
Art or craft supplies, anything bird related especially Cockatiels or Green Cheek Conures.
A friend sent me a parcel for my birthday but said I had to open it on the 1st. I knew it would be some kind of advent calendar but how amazing is this? 13 different flavours to try 😊 I have never seen anything like it and I am mind blown. I absolutely love it. P.S. it's 1.30 am on the 1st here...I just got home from work 😜
IMG20221201012301.jpgFB_IMG_1669822188028.jpgFB_IMG_1669822191543.jpg

Hope you have a good birthday :flyinghearts:
Over here they have been doing those for the past few years, I bought my mother one last year, and recently they have been doing beauty Advent Calendars. with makeup. Some are great deals with alot of make up for bargain price. They have also done some with toys like lego, cars, animals, and books for kids.

If you are interested our stores are doing an advent calendar from today till 25th Dec
All free items from our designers;
This one you will need a license to register through the cart
This one you dont need the license to access the cart

Last edited:
Thank you so much Alicat. My mum said she has seen the beauty ones too so I googled them and found so many different variants. I also received a 12 days of Christmas one for my birthday (which is actually today), and it has a charm bracelet with different charms everyday. I am going to start looking at things like this for my boys and their girlfriends for Christmas.

Happy Birthday I hope you have a great day :meditate::hug::hug::flyinghearts::heart:

Happy Birthday Summer GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Back
Top Bottom