Alicat

Tagger
Town Favorite Extremely Likeable Previous Member of the Month
Activity

0%

Real Name
Lyn
Had a fantastic weekend last weekend; On the Friday hubby had booked a show for a Tribute Act; Frankie Valli, they were fantastic, they all had great voices, they had the moves, they told the story of Franki Valli between each song, and added humour too! It was a great night. The following day I spent the great day with my daughter, its not often I get to do that as both my children are busy people. My daughter is still waiting to move, its been a year so far, with some problems along the way, but they are getting closer! (a few weeks hopefully!). The next day with all my family we went to In door Mini golf. On my son's bday a month earlier, I won a game and he won a game. This time I won a game and his partner won a game! It was great fun! Yesterday, we went to another show with family, this time it was a murder mystery with a few celebrities as they main characters. It had an interesting plot with many twists, so it was not easy to guess the murderer, as it was not like any other murder mystery I have seen in the past.

420095194_10163092339667977_1910696321392486772_n.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, had a brilliant time. :heart: :meditate: :dance:

What fun! Glad you had a good time!

Back
Top Bottom