Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
I don't know what, but somewhere, something went wrong, and we need to find out who is to blame.

We all know it's the last person who posted. Post your angry reason(s) why the previous poster is at fault.

You are at fault because you forgot to mention this was a new game. I blame you!

It's your fault because you didn't tell me in time to play.

It's your fault for not setting a reminder to play 😜

It's your fault because I wasn't even thinking about it. Wait... That's your fault because I got distracted... Wait... It's your fault because you distracted me. Yeah, that's it.

It's you're fault that I got too busy to come back.

So you are the reason I have been so busy?

You were so busy that you caused a traffic delay & made me get to work very late.

That makes sense, we were stuck in traffic and, it stretched back for miles! I did not realise it had started over there, and stretched back this far!! You nearly made us late for an appointment

If you hadn't scheduled an appointment at peak traffic time we would not have been stuck waiting and could have made the appointment on time!

If you had not had such a big breakfast, we would have missed the rush hour traffic.

If you had got up on time we could have had time for breakfast and still missed the traffic.

I you not been on the phone whilst driving maybe the would not have been traffic chaos?

Last edited:
If you hadn't kept on calling me I would not have felt the need to finally answer the phone!

I was trying to wake you up to prevent you being late for work!

If you had checked the calendar you would have seen that I was off from work so I could take you to the appointment!

Back
Top Bottom