Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
So, where is it that you call home? Or do you travel a lot? Do you still live where you were born? You know, all that jazz.

I am originally from Hot Springs AR. I was born a little further south, but I never really called that home. I have traveled all over the world. Working on my 3rd continent now haha!
I won't even list all of the cities...

But at the moment, I am Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. However, we only have a year left here. Then we are off to a new country! Or an old one... whichever. We aren't really sure where we are going next, but probably back to Germany, by the way things are looking.

I want to see Reykjavik... lol

I'm in the US. A little embarrassed by my home-state, though. :lol:

I'm in the US too.

Born and bred in Australia. But my father was born in the UK. Travelled too much to call anywhere home.
Travelled through most of the states except WA and the top end of NT when we went on the road full time for 4 years. Can't wait until we retire so we can do it again full time.

I love traveling! I am very thankful to be in a position where it's possible on a regular basis. I can't wait to see where we go next! :bigsmile:

Born and bred in London UK, I have been to a few other countries for holidays' including many places around Europe, and Florida & New York. Whilst I love seeing other countries, I find there is no place like home!!

I got to visit London when I was a senior in high school (ages ago) and when my daughter was a senior i went with her on a school trip to Italy. It was amazing and I would love to travel again.

I'd like to visit Italy. My daughter is considering it for her honeymoon, but it all depends on the restrictions, so she has not book that yet.

I would like to visit Italy so I can go to Malta and visit my aunty and her family. I have not seen them in a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom