Tagger
Suppporter
Town Favorite Getting Popular Congratulations
Activity

0%

Real Name
Stuart
I’m a little sad , little excited
my daughter and grand baby moved out to start there life after 7 months with my daughters BF not the baby father . That scumbag done a runner . This is a ex boyfriend that they decided to try again . I hope it works for then . THIS IS THE SAD PART 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I miss my grandson .having him there for 7 months greeting me when I get home from work , wheeling his walker over to me when I’m on the computer watching my every move ….I’ll still see him so I have to get used to that part .

NOW THE LITTLE EXCITED I have my space back again , not in lounge room anymore my own room , I get to set up all my drawing again and I’m so itching to get into drawing again . I missed it so much .

THE END .
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

I understand, I was sad when both my kids moved out with their partners., (not at the same time). Always a joy when I get to see them, and I still miss them when they are not around.

I understand, I was sad when both my kids moved out with their partners., (not at the same time). Always a joy when I get to see them, and I still miss them when they are not around.
i dont care about my kids LMAO < my grandbaby now thats another story

I do not have grandkids yet, and cant wait to be a grand parent.....

Back
Top Bottom