Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
We are all just watching the world burn, it seems.

Siberia is burning.

The smoke has reached the North Pole. That is something that has never happened before. It is such a big fire that the smoke covers most of eastern Asia. And it isn't just one fire... it is apparently hundreds of fires, which covers a really large area. It was mentioned in one place that the blaze is bigger than "all of the worlds fires, combined." It really does make me wonder why this isn't more in the news.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/10/1026423546/first-time-ever-smoke-wildfires-siberia-russia-north-pole

"According to Russia’s forestry agency, this year’s fires have ravaged more than 14m hectares, making it the second-worst fire season since the turn of the century."

I know it hasn't been that long since the century turned. However, on the other hand, that means that this is the second time a fire this big has happened in the last 20 years. This is bad. Very very bad.

IMG_5134.jpg

This is so disturbing... :scared:You're right, why isn't it in the news more? We hear nothing about this here...

I heard that they are just letting it burn because “we don’t have the money and no one lives there.”

Disturbing is putting it mildly…

Just wow, that is definitely disturbing.

Wow, it's also in a lot of Mediterranean countries, Greece, Algeria, Turkey, Also, the Californian and Australian Fires. Temperatures are getting so high in US, it's dangerously high for people of all ages.
It's a critical situation for all countries.

Back
Top Bottom