Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
200.gif

What outdoor activity have you not yet tried, but would like to?​

Honestly, there isn't much of the outdoors that I haven't done, that I am willing to try. I don't do any of those extreme sports types of stuff. Camping, fishing, hiking, etc. I have already done. People have been trying to get me to go out into the wilderness here in Mongolia... but no thanks!

I am the same as you Rene. I love nature and walks, and I love visiting places to see the wildlife. Also, love rivers and lakes they are very calming. I would not go trekking or mountain climbing etc. That's not me!

Same as everyone else except... there is a hike through the snow mountains in Tasmania that looks interesting, I am just not sure I could hack it :tongue: Its very harsh climate, especially in winter and I know with my shoulder I couldn't carry my pack but the opportunities for photography are AMAZING!

I would agree with that Michelle, I would love to take photos of something like that, but I could not climb a mountain, and I am not great with snow! If there was any other way, I would.

Does parachuting count? lol I've been dreaming about doing it for years, even though I'm normally terrified of heights....

Oh man, I would probably croak on the way down! I don't do heights, either. I cried in front of everyone once, when we climbed one of the castle wall towers in Tallinn... I was mortified lol

I've dreamt about it so much I've watched videos of the view from people jumping and it still seems wonderful. But I won't climb up on a chair even, nosiree!

Back
Top Bottom