2%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Show Off Season 5 GIF by Paramount+

What’s your hidden talent?​

I don't have one???

I found out recently that I actually can sing. I have always loved to sing, but I never sang in front of anyone. My mom convinced me to get up in front of people for karaoke and apparently I blew the place away. I was a bit shocked myself. It definitely gave me the confidence to do it more often LOL

awesome, I really wish I could sing, but unfortunately, not.
I feel there are medical reasons why I am not able to sing, and that is related to my hearing, as I am deaf in one ear and find it hard to hear all the lyrics in the songs, depending on who is singing, as they have to be very clear or close to me to hear it.
Also, when my son was young, we were on holiday and my hubby and son would do Karaoke in the bar, my son, like his dad had a good singing voice. However, some years later he had dental treatment, (brace), which changed his voice and he is now more nasal like I am.
The same reason Freddie Mercury would not have his teeth done.

To be perfectly honest, I have the exact same dental issues as Freddy Mercury... I am SERIOUSLY self conscious about it, too. Mine isn't quite as pronounced as his was, but you can absolutely tell when I talk. I have actually thought about getting the work done to fix it, but it requires breaking both jaws and having my mouth wired shut for 6 months. I can imagine he would have had to go through that, as well, so there are LOADS of reasons I am sure he didn't get it done haha! I went and had a thorough discussion with an orthodontist about it. I left pretty quickly after that.

OMG!!! I would not have that done either. <hugs> (He had said in a broadcast that he would not have it done because he could change his vocals). I agree, he may not have wanted to go through such a drastic procedure either.
With me I have a very narrow top bridge and a standard bottom bridge, so I have issues with that! Even the Dentists find it difficult! lol
My sister had what I would call bugs bunny teeth and as time passed they stuck out further and further. Then one day she had them sorted, not sure how it was done, as she has not spoken about it, but it is so much better and as she works in a school kids often notice these things, and Special Needs students tend to comment on them!

Back
Top Bottom