All participants have recieved cards in this swap. Archival is eminent.

Secret PUMPKIN!​

It's the season for sharing! We all know that Christmas comes once a year... but why not more??? Surely, we have more in us to give and receive than one day a year. I know I do!

So let's have a Secret HALLOWEEN gift exchange!? Sounds like fun!

Starting from today I will take sign ups on this thread until September 1st. On the 2nd or 3rd, I will send your partner. You will most likely NOT be getting gifts from the same person you are assigned.

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW AFTER SIGNUPS! Make absolutely sure that you will be able to send something before you sign up. DO NOT sign up if you think there is a chance you won't be able to send a package.

If you would prefer someone in your own country, please let me know and I will try to set you up with a local partner. However, I cannot guarantee that I will succeed.

To join simply post to the thread, "I wanna play" and also list three things you might like to receive. Remember that you may get a little something different than you request, however. This is supposed to be secret, after all.

DO NOT post your created or purchased items here. You may post photos of your wrapped gifts, but not the actual gifts. These should all be secret until your partner gets their package. The recipient my show the items they receive, however.

After signing up, you must send me your address via Private Conversation. I will ONLY share your address with the player you who was assigned to you. (I'll also keep it for my own records for random goodies later.)

Some items may include:​

• Original Sketch Cards
  • Prints
  • Sleeves
  • Handmade items (crochet, jewelry, etc)
  • Markers
  • Paper bits
  • other Supplies
  • Washi Tape
  • ect

The item(s) must be a $15-$20 dollar value, excluding postage. You may get an international partner, so shipping must be a separate issue. Please keep it in the price range! I can't force you to stay under $20, but remember that you may not get a return in that same price range. It could make other players feel bad for not doing more. So let's try to all stay within the price range.

After the signups are over, I will group players. You will not get a return from the same person you are sending to. This will keep it extra secret! DO NOT TELL anyone who your partner is! Word travels fast, so let's try to keep it under wraps until the very last moment.

You have 4(ish) weeks to create items (if you don't start early with a few things). If you need longer, you MUST inform a staff member, so we can notify your recipient. DO NOT message your recipient, yourself. That would negate the "secret" part of the swap.

All packages must be sent by October 1st. This will allow 4 weeks for packages to arrive. If you feel like you need more time for the post, send earlier.

Players:​

@OzzieDreama
@ReneKunert
@stuART
@Killercat2020
@PattiD13
@LadyGirl

After you have received your gift, be sure to leave your partner a Rep Point in their profile!

Last edited:
I want to play.

I am happy to receive anything related to art or paper crafting eg: pencils, erasers or whatever your favourite medium is or whatever you deem useful 😂 Or your own original art - I love birds, especially native Australian. I own a Cockateil and a yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure.

I wanna Play !
I love graphite , erasers, pencils,
i am grateful at anything But dont usually tinker with color

Are the items also supposed to be secret? We probably shouldn't post the items we create or purchase here on the forum, should we?

I would like to join!

I love anything owl related, art goodies (pencils, erasers, markers, ect) and last much not least original art of any kind what so ever!(crochet, drawings, paintings, ect)

:edit:
Also my favorite color of all time is GREEN!

This makes me excited!

This is going to be SO fun!!

Is it ok to start getting a few things ready now? Or should we wait until we get a partner?

As long as it is kind of a generic halloween theme, go right ahead! However, don't be surprised if you have to leave out a few things because your partner's "list" says they don't want a specific theme or type.

I will be sure to include all info I can get when I send you your PM with the details :smile:

I'm new to the forums and I'd like to participate. I love Secret Exchanges. they're so fun. :bigsmile:
I'd like anything art-related, pencils, pens, erasers, marker, etc. Now I also LOVE Halloween, so
anything that is Halloween-y would be just as awesome! It's Halloween year-round at my house. lol

Woohoo! Welcome!!
It’s also a year-round Halloween around our place lol. We have decorations that are just part of our everyday furniture :dance:

Yep, same here. I'm also really into the skull motif and I bake a lot of novelty things with skull themes, especially for Halloween. The white frosted skull in the middle is one of my anniversary cakes, I got married on Halloween with a costume wedding too. haha

45276562_10204586275373082_7395770157127172096_n.jpg

10649901_4568680791301_3706963590476641945_n.jpg

20210214_123037.jpg

I also make "People Pot Pies" lol Still learning to sculpt faces in the pie dough.
All of them have been cherry (one of the friends I make them for is allergic to strawberries)
and I've recently made an addition to the filling to make it even more horrible when you cut into
it. lol
UndeadFredII-7-31-20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom