Here is some information about our first swap!

First off, this is a HUGE milestone for the forum! It actually calls for celebration! I hope you have your bubbly handy :wink:

If you would like to join the event, there are some buttons at the top of the event page.
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 09.35.40.png

Yes, you can decline if you like. You can also "Watch" the event to see what everyone else is doing. You can even bookmark it for later, just in case you need some time to think about it.

If you decide to join the swap, you will need to keep your hosts updated. Post all WIP and completed cards in the discussion. You can find the discussion below the event in a huge "Join the Discussion" button.

Be sure to read all of the available information, as well. It is a lot to take in, but the first couple of times you join a swap, it will become second nature.

However, Please fill out the form to become a "Swap Player." This is IMPORTANT. If you are a first timer, you obviously won't have any cards to show... however, you should draw 3 cards before you apply. These can be the cards for this swap. So, draw your cards for the swap, THEN apply for the "Swap Player" user group.

This swap is open to newbies. But please, draw your cards BEFORE you click that "Going" link.

Since this is our first swap, it can be confusing and overwhelming. Please don't worry, though. Even if you are having trouble, I can walk you through all of the steps. Just send me a message, or you can contact me on Facebook or Discord. If I am awake, I will definitely respond :smile:

This sounds like so much fun! I hope we get lots of people to join!

It's going to be a lot of fun....hopefully lots of folks will play!

Back
Top Bottom