Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
I can imagine some of you are collecting art materials that you aren't using. What kind of stuff have you gathered!? I have crap ton of markers that I don't use very often. I also have some watercolors and inks that rarely see the light of day. not to mention the pens. Oh the pens... hahaha!

And on another note, who of you are willing to trade your supplies with other members? This could have lots of options! Maybe someone has a watercolor set you've never seen before. Maybe they can get a fresh one from the local shops. Or maybe you want to trade something used, even. The sky is the limit!

I'm a stationary addict! lol Not sure if I have anything worth swopping?

Stationary is really cool, though :bigsmile: I have some old stationary boxes that are neat as hell. Not to mention, I am addicted to pens. I love a badass looking fountain pen. I actually have a few that cost more than I'd care to admit...

I think this is a great idea ; like I will swap a pencil for Rene art supplies 😇😇😇😇😇

I will have a rummage and see what I can find when I get a minute

I tend to collect pens, pencils and pretty paper....then I don't use them. LOL.

LMAO! Yes! Well, I do use my pens, though... sometimes... when I actually do write with ink... That really doesn't happen that much haha!

I like notebooks, there is no end to how many notebooks I own right now.

Back
Top Bottom