Tagger
Suppporter
Town Favorite Getting Popular Congratulations
Activity

0%

Real Name
Stuart
As if people don’t have enough going on with Covid for past 3 years ,
now Ukraine 🇺🇦 is having such a terrible time . My heart breaks for them .
then in my country , QLD FLOODS is just heartbreaking ,
and it is now in my State NSW . People loosing so much , people just moved in to new homes and lost everything .
and then there are people wining about things that really don’t compare ,
take a step back and realise there is always someone worse off .
I could not get home from work tonight , all the roads were closed I was blocked in .
I had to stay at work for extra hours to the opened some roads to get home .
that a little interference , I still have a home , and my family are safe .
sending huge hugs to anyone having a tough time right now .

sorry for my rant

The world has completely gone bonkers lately. Everything has been bubbling up to insanity the past 3-4 years. It’s just now coming to a climax, it seems.

Sorry @stuART Hope the weather improves soon 🤗
I agree the world has gone crazy, places here have also suffered with floods, and we also had really bad high winds (up to 90 mph) recently and a mum was killed by a tree, and 2 others also killed in the high winds. A local person had a 400 old year old tree fall on their beautiful recently decorated house, crashing through one side of the property destroying a bedroom, roof space etc. Fortunately, no one was hurt in that one, but a very expensive repair. Fortunately, the family who were in the house, did not get hurt.

Some of our designers have been affected by this terrible war; Julia Fox, Lori Kajenna, Yulia Yuki, NataliaNZ, Elegance Designers, and others have relatives effected too. Their social media & Paypal blocked! Thinking of them 🤗

Dont read this below if you do not want to hear about the atrocities of this war!!
We have had lots of stories daily on our TV with updated news on the ongoing situation, with two stories that have touched my heart, one was a family trying to get out of the country, and were talking on the phone to a relative, who heard what was happening, as the reached the checkpoint the soldiers opened fire with bullets covering the whole car......and then it all went silent except for the baby crying for a bit, then the baby stopped and complete silence! :sad: In a separate instance a 9 year old girl was killed. It is a brutal war I really don't understand how these solders can do this, especially with children!! I hate the man who started all this with no justification whatsoever!!!

Back
Top Bottom