Just random chatter here! Just post whatever you think doesn’t need it’s own thread started.

Did not get a great nights sleep last night hubby had grabbed all the covers around him and was snoring!! I managed to get to geta little sleep eventually. In some back and shoulder pain this morning as I was not comfortable. Then I Woke up to snow on April Fools day! 1 hour later snow has gone!

Is anyone playing any tricks for April Fools day?

sorry this quote from a previous post has merged with my new post, and I tried to sort it.
Sorry lady girl, comments from first post was lost as I tried to sort it. Apologies.

277415675_1370396213365812_2642338008385680456_n.jpg277525523_552672999396299_7318914803049729089_n.jpg

Last edited:
I didn’t do anything for April fool’s. That is @Shadowlord’s birthday. We went to eat at a local diner. I’ve pulled enough pranks over the years that I have to put a couple of years between them lmao

The wait is killing me!!! I want to get moved already…

On a lighter note, my youngest graduates very soon. I’m starting to feel old now lol

Hope he had a great birthday
We had the sand here too, my daughter's car was covered in it! I noticed a strange yellow lighting outside my window that morning, and did not notice the sand.
I tried to do an April fools on hubby but he saw straight through it, I am not great at these things! May need some hints and tips for the next one lol

(two posts merged!)
There has been a program on TV lately called Grayson's Art Club....the guy is a bit wacky! He and his wife create all sorts of artworks daily, but also show off viewers artworks in their gallery with different themes each week. The artwork is from all different age groups and also disabled artists.
I was impressed with an 8 year old boy who loved doodles. The wall in his bedroom is covered in doodles, and he is well known in his town. He was given the opportunity to create his artwork live on the outside of a local church.
I love seeing different forms of artwork as shown on his program by him, his wife and many viewers of all abilities, it is very inspiring. One woman who spent sometime back and forth to a hospital with a premature baby, started by putting her thoughts and feelings artistically on post it notes, and made them into a poster.
Another lady whose son had gone off to Uni and she had more time time on her hands and was missing her son, she was going through that empty nest feeling, which I have felt for a long time. She decorated over 100 ceramic dishes with all her thoughts and feelings over the time her son was at uni!!
Art is a great release for our inner emotions and an inspiration to others going through similar situations, good or bad. One disabled lady had good and bad days, because of her disability and her art is an outlet for her thoughts and feelings. Her artwork covers the walls of her room. She said she tends to use bright colours in the days she is happy and dull colours on the bad days.

Doodleboy.jpgDoodleboy2.jpgDoodleboy3.jpg

Last edited:
So, how's everybody doing? Life is still busy here but I'm trying to enjoy it!

Just really starting to get busy here. We are fighting with the moving company because we have some serious bureaucracy going on… we don’t have a company yet, and the moving date is getting so close. Tensions are a bit high…

Otherwise, I’m getting more excited by the day lol

Someone told me today that they “love my accent!” … Totally a first… since I’m a southerner from the US, my accent usually isn’t regarded in the highest manner lmao! Really caught me off-guard.

Oh man, I love it here!! We haven’t even left the city center yet, and I’m already “at home.”

I haven’t taken my camera out just yet, though. As soon as I do, I’ll make a post!

We finally got the go-ahead for renting a new place for the next 4 years! It is such a cute house, too. It's a duplex... but I think I can live with that, considering how damn cute the place is LOL!

I will follow up with some photos later.

Can't wait to see photos!

best Gallic shrug I'm not going to bore you (trust me, it would) with all the details, but I moved so much as a child that a dozen or so adult moves seemed somewhat sedentary to me. Doubt we'll move many more times; pretty settled, now.

I have never stayed in one place longer than 5 years. This includes childhood. So, when about 3 years pass, I start getting antsy lol.

I've been up to absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom