0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Happy Birthday GIF by Hello All

What’s the best birthday gift you’ve ever received?​

My little brother - born on my 9th birthday 😊

My 21st It was the first time I had a birthday party with friends and family. My Parents bought me a gold/garnet ring, my first piece of jewellery which is very sentimental to me, as I lost my father 6 years later.

I also had one for my 60th, I arranged it with a live band, friends, family and work colleagues. It is a milestone and a good memory. Hubby took me away on my 50th to Cornwall for a week, and because my birthday is in January and we worked in a school we had to wait till Feb half term to go away!
And we were in a remote part of Cornwall where the phone signals are almost none existent, and my son was looking after our cat whilst we were away....but whilst there the heating failed and he tried to contact us, and left us a message. We did not see the message to the next day when we went into town.... He needed to get hold of the Plumber, (he was a teen a that time, still living at home), so did not have the funds to pay him, so he contacted my nan who paid for it, and said he could sleep at her house till it was fixed...and he would pop back for the plumber and the cat!

Last edited:
We had one for my mom's 60th this year. It was great! There was "live" music, but it came from all of us at the bar haha!

Oh my! Of course stuff happens while you are away... never fails!

Its great to remember these family get togethers
I love making memories, especially happy ones, no matter how big or small.

Back
Top Bottom