That’s awesome . Who wouldn’t be pleased with the result

It's beautiful, she had to love it!

Apparently, she showed it to all of her coworkers. I may have garnered myself a little "fame" around the bar haha! It was cute, but I am not sure if I am equipped to handle all that. I could feel myself turning red... :oops:

Awesome, :smile: I totally understand that, I made an impressive piece of art at school for my Art Exam, and English Oral exam where I explained how I made it. It was a large A0 size Art of a peacock, which was made with a fibre glass background and painted "peacock teardrop shapes" with stringed lines for the feathers. I was allowed to take it home after it had been marked for the exams. At the time I did an evening job for a couple of hours after school, and had that with me.....the owners wife loved it and asked if she could buy it, I agreed and got about £30 for it all those years back was a lot of money for me. My parents did not get to see it! I have thought about it many times and thought was it the right thing to do to sell it.....but if I had taken it home I know my mother would have ended up throwing after a while, it rather than hang it on the wall!!

Back
Top Bottom