Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
*shamelessly stolen from the internet*
---------

I picked Adolpha up from school and I heard her ask from the backseat, "Hey Mom, do you have a favorite finger?"

"Ummm . . . no. I don't think so," I replied as I navigated through the hell that is the elementary school pick up line.

"Really?" she asked surprised. "'Cause I do."

I figured she'd tell me her favorite finger was her thumb, since she has been sucking it since she was in the womb. (We've been trying to break her of this habit, so if you have any words of wisdom - don't hold back!) "Is it your thumb?" I asked.

"No, silly! A thumb isn't a finger. It's a thumb!"

"Right."

"No my favorite finger is my pointer finger."

"Oh. OK. That's interesting," I mumbled as I narrowly missed being sideswiped by a Dolce mom in a minivan yapping on her damn cell phone.

"Yeah, I love my pointer finger. I use it for everything. I like to point to people. Or point to words in books. Sometimes I just like to point it in the sky. It's so . . . pointy."

"Uh huh," I said deftly maneuvering around two moms who decided to stop in the middle of the street and have a conversation about (I assume) who packs the best lunch.

"My pointer finger is so great, because it's sooooo long."

"Yup - wait. What?" Now I was out of the parking lot and at a stop sign where I could pay attention to Adolpha. "Your pointer finger is long?"

"Yeah. It's my longest finger. See? I looooove to point with it. I've been using it all day."

I turned in my seat to see my precious baby girl giving me the bird.

I'll say this, I wasn't pleased, but she does have good form

Hahaha....reminds me of when Dayna first started riding the bus in first grade and came home to show me the "sign language" she learned and flipped me off.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom