Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
If you don't have one, you should get one! The absolute best investment I have ever made.

index.jpg

Last edited:
I kept saying I was going to get one, but I never got around to it. I should see about finding one, now.

At the start of my career, many many years ago, I used to work in the drawing office as a draughts-person. I used to use an electric eraser which was a very heavy metal gun with the cylindrical erasers we would put inside and they used to spin as they erased.....if you left too much out at the front it used to wobble and go crazy! lol
They were useful but we would not use them too much on our drawings, if put too much pressure on the eraser end, it could put a hole in the type of paper we were using for our drawings, we were using a special type of paper designed for drawing office use.

It is the first time I have seen this pen sized ones, they look great, are they only in art stores?

I ordered one on eBay and I love it. I haven't used the name brand ones to compare it to but it's definitely better than using one by hand 😁😁😁

Back
Top Bottom