Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Just letting you guys know that when we start having regular swaps and trades, the challenges will be your best friends. For the time being, those are what we have, but remember that those cards you create from he challenges can certainly be used when the swaps start up.

The more practice you get now, the better experience your swaps and trades will be.

I have noticed over the past few months, the challenges have been gathering dust. So I need a little feedback.
  • What would get you interested in doing the challenges?
  • Are they too complex?
  • Should I simplify the requirements for the challenges?
  • Would you be more interested in joining the challenges if others were joining along with you?
  • Do the themes need tweaking?
I am very open to all of the ideas you guys may have.

I am MORE than ready for the swaps to begin, but I still have a few more months to wait.

Sorry I have just been busy and not doing art much still because of my shoulder and neck. They said I am looking at 12 months + until I am starting to get back to what will be normal for me 😏 but I will try to get back into it a little bit. I have the cards there now 😁

sorry to hear that Michelle, wow that is a long time, are you able to get some physio for that? It may help. <hugs>

I love the photo challenges you have done. Unfortunately, I have just been very busy this month with the store and family, and often busy leading up to Christmas. I would like to see the challenge again when I am no so busy.
Maybe add some "quick" challenges, and/or some that have a longer date to do them? I know a month is a long time, but (at this time of year and), at the moment that time has gone really quickly for me.
I do love the challenges and would love to do them.
The Halloween one, I do not have personal Halloween photos, and not been out and about to take photos either, so would like to be able to use stock photos or Royalty Free Photos (CC0)

@Alicat
sorry to hear that Michelle, wow that is a long time, are you able to get some physio for that? It may help. <hugs>

I love the photo challenges you have done. Unfortunately, I have just been very busy this month with the store and family, and often busy leading up to Christmas. I would like to see the challenge again when I am no so busy.
Maybe add some "quick" challenges, and/or some that have a longer date to do them? I know a month is a long time, but (at this time of year and), at the moment that time has gone really quickly for me.
I do love the challenges and would love to do them.
The Halloween one, I do not have personal Halloween photos, and not been out and about to take photos either, so would like to be able to use stock photos or Royalty Free Photos (CC0)
That 12 months is with physio 😏🥺 but I will get there if I perservere 😁

aww hugs <hugs> I hope it does not take too long

I am having a lot of issues over my way with my health. I always have intentions of doing things and then-well it's off to the emergency room again, or surgeries now. I had some more extensive testing done and it's pretty bad, but at least it's fixable. But yes, that is taking up a lot of my time. I spend a lot more time around doctors now, which is just TONS of fun. MmHmm. :huh: Do you know most doctors don't seem to have much of a sense of humor? It's so disappointing. lol

Yes... it's a train. LOLLOL Sorry kidding. My docs don't find me nearly as amusing as I like to think I am. :wink: I'm trying to stay positive but it is pretty bad so it will take a while to get it corrected. Working on trying to get a good life balance going and still stay well. I can't seem to stay hydrated no matter how much I drink so every so often I end up having to go get iv fluids. I've been drinking things with electrolytes and other things in them my body needs to try to stave off the er visits for that.

I hope they find a solution soon :hug::hug:

Thanks, y'all. I hope they work it out soon too, because right now we have no idea why I'm not hydrated enough, but retaining water at the same time. Doesn't sound very good to me. :sad:

Also, sounds like a kidney issue

I love the challenges , I’m just lazy , and trying to fit everything in , I have so much I do online , and then balancing work , home life , grand babies , it’s a lot to take on at times , I do need to get back into it , I need the practise , and I enjoy it .

Back
Top Bottom