LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
@Registered

I did have a couple of envelopes returned, but I already informed my trade partners of the issue… I wish the post was a little more reliable right now.

For those of you that I haven’t mentioned a problem, be sure to let me know when your cards arrive! I always get so nervous until all packages reach their destinations.

I can’t wait to get back to Europe where I’m more secure with sending stuff!

For those that did get a message from me, I will be sending your cards again in summer! I kept those records to be sure I don’t forget :wink:

I hope everyone is still perusing creativity! I’d love to see the projects you’re working on recently :bigsmile:

Thank you <hugs>

Sorry I have been crazy busy and not stopped since before Christmas, it has been one thing after another. I get the odd few minutes but not enough time to be creative. I thought it would have slowed down by now, but no! Sorry, I do want to participate in the challenges. I love the challenges.

I will probably start the challenges back up soon-ish. Maybe after the summer activities, since they weren't getting any activity at the moment. Time has been a bit harsh on us all the past few months!

been crazy around here with a covid household , and both girls , boyfriends, grandchild , i had to pack a lot of stuff away , my eldest and my grandson will be moving out soon . so i will get my study back

I got my cards! Thank you so much. They are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom