Host
Player
Previous Member of the Month They Really Like Me! Congratulations
Activity

0%

Real Name
Carly Dison
Gifts?
Anything owl related, art, supplies and anything that they want to give me. Its the thought that counts.
So today I broke my toe, all I was doing was trying to clean my roommates room to surprise her. Welp karma said "NOPE!" and I slipped while trying to move our litter bucket, its a bucket that we keep our new litter in before it goes in the litterbox for the babies.

Like why, I was trying to do something nice damn it! The second my toe popped I was down, I feel bad for the babies cause I scared them, I was cursing up a storm lmao. I continued cleaning for a bit while sitting on the floor but the second I tried to get up and walk I crumbled down again. I had to crawl to the bathroom cause man it hurt so bad my stomach said šŸ¤¢

Wanna know what fucking sucked? I was at home alone with no ride cause my roommate was out watching the new Cruella movie with her grandma so, one, her phone would have been off so I wouldn't have been able to call her anyway and, two, I didn't want to take away her bonding time with her grandma. So I sent her a few texts for when she got out. She was slow to get home however. Probably cause she didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was.
Though when she got home she pretty much rushed me to the ER

So we went to the ER and got some xrays done. My roommate was standing behind the machine and was able to see the xrays. She came over to me when the doctors left to go look at the rays and said "its broke, I saw the xrays and you've got a bit of a bone floating in there"
The funny thing is the doc came back in and said its not broken and told me I can go home with an after care shoe on to keep it stable and then left the room. I looked at my roommate and was like nah biatch I've broken and sprained bones, none have looked like this. She was quite confused as well cause she saw the xrays lmao. Not 5 mins later the doctor comes back in saying "ok after looking at your xrays again you have a crack running up a small part ot your foot and into the joint."
So my roommate caught it before the doctor did. The look on her face when the doctor left was priceless.

It fucking hurt but hey I got a neat lil shoe outta it. My toe is so swollen its funny.
6JLfgHX.jpg

Anybody else got any broken bones stories? I have quite a few but I'll leave those for another day šŸ˜‰

OUCH! I still remember the other broken bones you've had. You need some bubble wrap!!

I have a few broken bone stories... man...

When I was learning how to rollerskate, the only flat surface I had was the street. Loose gravel... enough said. Tailbone break #1.

I was playing around in my backyard, barefoot, on a big pile of lumber. A big-ass nail was sticking up and I didn't see it. Yep. That is where my foot landed. Chipped foot #1.

Kicked various objects around the house. Toes broken left and right. Mostly pinkies.

I was riding my bicycle and decided to try to show off for the neighbor kids... didn't work. Tailbone break #2.

Another bicycle incident. I was riding a little too close to a vehicle. I hit the rearveiw mirror with my handlebar. Pinky broke down inside the hand part. I am not sure if that is a finger break, or a hand break, but it hurt lol.

When Arbenger was a toddler, we were playing around on the porch. I was kind of chasing after him. He ran around the side of one of those cheap collapsable lawn chairs and here I went after him! Giggling all the way! Well, for a minute, anyway... I caught my pinky toe inside of one of the opened ended pipes that held it together. My foot kept going, but my toe did not. Toe break #(can't remember)

It iced over southern Arkansas. Rare event, actually. We lived on a mountain and there was no way to get the car down, so we walked everywhere. I didn't want you trying to walk down the icy mountain when you were 2 years old, so I somewhat carried you. I slipped. I snatched you up and held you on my stomach while you used me as a sled. You fucking LOVED that shit. Me? Yeah, not so much. The drive was gravel and a big rock rammed right up my asscrack. Tailbone break #3.

When Killercat was little, she slipped in the kitchen on some water that she spilled from the dog bowl. I went to pick her up off of the floor and misjudged where the water was poured. Down I went. Obviously, my tailbone is not in the best shape at this point in life. Tailbone break #4.

I was messing around after school when a "friend" decided to try to jump up on my shoulders. She wasn't small... I went down but she didn't let go. So I broke my collar bone. I heard that thing snap like a .22 going off in my ear. Of course, she went to school and started talking shit about how she kicked my butt in a fight over some guy. Hell, I didn't even know she had a "boyfriend" haha! (apparently because he lived 2 states over, so no one knew him.) I learned of her saying all of that and asked her. She denyed it and moved away to her mother's house 2 days later. :huh:

I was walking home in the winter from a bar. Slipped. Grabbed hold of the concrete steps to the neighbor's house. Only... I **thought** I grabbed it. Apparently I slightly missed and tipped my pinky finger over to the side, but only halfway down lol. That was a sight. I freaked out Killercat with it haha! That was fun.

I haven't broken anything since then **knock wood**

[mention]ReneKunert[/mention] I know I have heard/witnessed all of those stories but damn they make me wince still. Though you forgot the time you tripped over the chain into the road in japan. I'm not sure if you really broke anything but you were bruised all to hell and back. Freaked me tf out still. Jasper and daddy were with us at this point. I think we were walking back from conferences or something at the school cause the mood was tense and I think that's why you didn't see the chain.

But do you remember Jaspers first nose break? Lmao we were playing with a bouncy ball on the table in his room and he went to try and headbutt it and missed, he hit the table right across his nose, it turned blue right away lmao. Then he said "I think I broke my nose" I had to tell him to go tell you mum lmao and then he starts bawling and shit and then you walk in wondering wtf was going on.
I wonder if he still remembers that one lmao.

Oh shit, I completely forgot about that time! I am pretty sure I broke something then, but never had it confirmed haha!

And I am constantly bringing up reasons to remind him of that situation haha!

This whole topic has been painful to read. I should have heeded the warning in the title.

Ouch! I cracked my pinkie finger side of my hand breaking a concrete cap block in a tae Kwon do demonstration. It swelled and turned a nice shade of purple.

I cracked my shin while roller skating when a kid fell in front of me and I jumped over him....made the acrobatc jump perfectly, landed it then skated right into the round barrel they had cut down to make a seat.

I almost cracked my knee last night when I tripped over the edge of the tent carrying Hunter, I twisted into a pretzel to be sure I didn't fall on him but hit the stake for the other tent square on my knee. I'm sure it was a sight to behold, but Hunter wasn't hurt. On the other side I hit my head, twisted my back and jammed my knee. Every muscle from my neck to my ankle hurts!

So sorry this happened [mention]Killercat2020[/mention] i hope you have a speedy recovery . You can utilise the time to draw lol .
FYI I have never broken a bone in 50 years

Back
Top Bottom