Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
I know it seems very daunting, but don't think of art as some serious thing you have to immediately be a professional with. Think of it as a hobby that you get better at over time. Or hell, you don't even have to get better over time! Sometimes simple cards are the perfect cards :wink:

Nothing makes me happier than seeing people starting out. Even if you have NEVER drawn before, you can still start. Tiny little cards are a good place to start, because they are small and (relatively) quick. You can even use what ever medium you want. You can experiment with stuff that you'd never usually do. You can find your favorite subjects and techniques, too.

Not to mention the collecting! If you like to collect lots and lots of art, this is the PERFECT way to do it without breaking the bank. Don't forget that you only need trading card binders to store it all. No need to have every wall in your home covered, while worrying if you have space for just one more...

Don't forget that you can invite others here! Anyone interested in art can join. Beginners are VERY welcome! We all start somewhere, so why not let it be here :wink: If you know anyone who is interested in art, but they are too afraid to start in a professional environment, here is a good place. We won't judge your skill. We just appreciate the effort!

The biggest thing you have to keep in mind...

DO NOT compare your art to other people's art. Only compare your art to the art you did yesterday.

Also remember... even if you are worried that no one will like your work (yourself included), you don't have to immediately show people. You can work secretly, and then show it when you are ready. But... I will always be here if you want to show it to me in private :wink: And if you need tips and pointers, I am always here to listen and give suggestions. But you have to actually ask me for that, because I don't do unsolicited critiques lol.

I love seeing ALL THE ART!!

Back
Top Bottom