Alicat

Tagger
Town Favorite Extremely Likeable Previous Member of the Month
Activity

0%

Real Name
Lyn
It's been on of those weeks where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong!

Ever since I found a spider on my head after getting out of a bath many years ago, I have been paranoid about spiders!! Before I have a bath I ensure I check and clean to make sure there are no spiders!! Recently I have noticed little micro dot sized spiders in the bath, not sure where they are coming from.
Today I cleaned and checked bath before getting in......and I had only been in there 10 minutes when I noticed 5 BIG spiders around the sink!! I was worried they would head to the bath......so I grabbed the nearest spray and directed it at them! One or two got away, then I noticed some floating in the bath, ARHH!! I jumped out of the bath, called hubby, he found one more around the sink, but did not want to stay and help, as his record was on the turntable downstairs!!!!
I then noticed several floating in the bath!! ARHHH!! Emptied and cleaned bath again, but I was running out of time as hubby was going to collect my mother, and needed me to wait for deliveries, so quickly washed hair, dried and got dressed to get downstairs before hubby had to go out! Thinks someone must have a voodoo doll out there that looks like me!!

Oh jeebus, that's a lot of spiders! I can't say I have a phobia of them... I actually like spiders. But I can imagine even I could get overwhelmed!

Never used to have a problem with them till I found one sitting on my head! I have got out of bath and saw it in the mirror! I panicked! lol

Ugh, spiders! I couldn't do it. The house would burn.

omg @Alicat i feel your pain i have a terrible phobia of spiders i have to call my wife or kids , to save me , give me a bugular any day i will punch the F*&^ out of him but a spider i scream

I'm constantly looking for them every time I go to the bathroom now :sad:

I don't like spiders but what really freaks me out are those camel crickets. They seem to jump a mile and can go in any direction and are huge. They are a big Nope for me! The office I used to work in seemed to have them around all the time. I went in the bathroom one day and one was on the back of the door...all I can say is it is a good thing I was already seated when I saw it but it was a very short trip with no sudden movements so I didn't trigger the thing to jump. If had jumped on me Elvis would not have been the only person noted to have had a heart attack on the toilet!

Back
Top Bottom