Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
What kinds of things have you guys been up to lately?

I have creative ADHD, so I have 20 different things going on at once... I just haven't really been able to pick up a pencil for a bit. Hopefully, I will get back into it soon! I just need some inspiration, I think. Maybe portraits are starting to get boring lol

Went up town to see a play called "The play that went wrong". It was very funny

When I have no mojo, there are a few things that inspires me, one is looking at other artwork.
Or a Challenge, I love a challenge. Doing something out of your comfort zone can also help
Maybe get others to suggest a challenge for everyone. Use different materials, or types of paint, not to create the same thing, but something different. There are millions of different ways to create Art.

That is my go-to, trying something new. I took up knitting recently LOL! I am not that good at it yet, but eventually. After that, I will probably get into something else, too. I just want to do ALLLL THE THINGS!

Sounds like me I have always wanted to try everything, I did knitting, crochet, Embroidery, Pottery, creating enamel necklaces, beaded bracelets, necklaces chains with various objects on the chain. and those plastic moulded shaped "blocks" were you can add an item inside it and wanted to do more Oh and photography and digital art/composites

YES! ALLLL THE THINGS! hahaha! So many different creative outlets that it is so hard to just choose one and stick to it.

Though, this blocks thing has me intrigued... You have any examples of that?

To be totalky honest sep has not been a great month for me , my creativity is in toilet , I am determined to have a good October

@Rene
Epoxy Resin is used to create the plastic (I had forgotten that)
Here is a few links, you can colour the resin, add anything inside, coins, flowers, glitter, toys, lace, any small item that will fit

@Rene
Epoxy Resin is used to create the plastic (I had forgotten that)
Here is a few links, you can colour the resin, make then any shape, add anything inside, coins, flowers, glitter, toys, lace, any small item that will fit

It's been crazy here. Last week we were very short handed at work, as in out of the 8 people we usually have to run the place 5 were out so that left 3 of us to do everything. I had to cover both my usual civil department and run the entire land records department as well. It was a wild week for sure. Still trying to catch up on my work that got put aside while I was recording and helping the public with searches and stuff. Then yesterday our systems were all down so ... even further behind. Hopefully it will calm down in here soon. I've been too tired to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom